Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thumbwars


On Wednesdays, Carlie usually has a late-start at her school. Most weeks, she goes back to bed after Seminary for a nap. Sometimes she stays up and helps me get the little kids ready for school. This morning was one of those mornings. I love it when she helps because things go so much smoother for me and I can get things taken care of without feeling like I want to scream at the whole world!

I caught this picture while they were playing thumbwars. Lucas' smile is enough to make my whole day worth whatever might happen!



Crazy Smiles

Lindsay wanted in on the action, but not in the way you might think. She wanted the camera! So this picture comes to you courtesy of Lindsay!

Some mornings are better than others and some are plain and simply given to us to enjoy and cherish!

Love these kids of mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Patti, I can't believe how BIG your kids are! I have to be honest I don't even recognize all of them! Sad! We need to get together more often. I hear you're coming to Utah in June? I hope I get to see you! (And then you can meet my little guy. Isn't it crazy that I have one of my own?)
    Love you and your family! You guys are so cute.
    And p.s. your photos are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete